PITC Anxiety One-Day Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Anxiety is a physiological and emotional response that everyone will experience at one point or another in their lifetime. Anxiety might come up in situations where we are worried, scared, are expecting something bad, facing a problem, making an important decision, overthinking or giving a presentation in front of a crowd of people, etc. This anxiety might even be beneficial as it may alert or prepare us for potential threats, push us to face a fear, and/or take ourselves out of our comfort zone. However, sometimes the anxiety may become overwhelming, causing uncomfortable feelings and symptoms leading to distress.
Join us at the PITC Anxiety Workshop as we work together to explore what anxiety is and the purpose it is serving in your life. This workshop is helpful for individuals struggling with anxiety and looking for a supportive environment to become informed about the issue, develop helpful exercises to manage the anxiety and connect with others experiencing similar concerns.
Learn the tools to overcome anxiety!
- Learn effective coping skills to relieve anxiety symptoms
- Mindfulness and relaxation exercises
- Distress management
- The process of CBT
- Connect with others sharing similar concerns
- Self-reflection to uncover the source of the anxiety in a safe, supportive environment
- Learn how to challenge negative thought patterns that contribute to unwanted distress
- Explore safety planning, self-care exercises, and so much more!
Early Bird ends January 10, 2019: $79.99+ tax
After January 10, 2019: $99.99+tax
- Anxiety Workshop$112.99$112.990$0